CIOKS 8 Expander is our largest switch-mode power supply extender and it features 8 isolated outlets which each deliver 9V DC with 660mA. All eight outlets offer four selectable voltages (9V, 12V, 15V and 18V).
CIOKS 8 is our largest switch-mode power supply extender and it features 8 isolated outlets which each deliver 9V DC with 660mA. All eight outlets offer four selectable voltages (9V, 12V, 15V and 18V).
CIOKS 8 was primarily designed to be used as a large extension to DC7 in case you need more outlets. If you are looking for a super powerful power supply setup to power a large pedalboard, the combination of CIOKS DC7 and CIOKS 8 will definitely be an awesome solution as this combo will give you 15 isolated outlets in total with 4 switchable voltages on each outlet plus a 5V USB outlet to charge your smartphone or tablet (courtesy of DC7)*.
CIOKS 8 Expander is also available with the DC7 and a large set of Flex cables included. This is called the Superpower Bundle and is widely available at retailers.
About the C8E
- CIOKS 8 has the same groundbreaking 1-inch profile (25,4mm) as CIOKS DC7
- Ultra-low noise achieved by multistage filtering
- 8 isolated DC-outlets, 6W each
- 660mA at 9V DC on each outlet
- 4 selectable voltages on each outlet
- Global overload status LED
- Total maximum output power 48W
- Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Templeaudio boards included
- Compatible with CIOKS GRIP for drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain boards**
- 12 Flex cables included
- 24V DC Link cable included
- Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland
- 5-year worldwide warranty
* DC7 and C8e is also available as a combo called the CIOKS Superpower Bundle
** Sold separately
- Outlet 1-8:
- 9V DC / 660mA or
- 12V DC / 500mA or
- 15V DC / 400mA or
- 18V DC / 330mA each
What's in the box
- CIOKS 8 power supply
- 12 Flex cables
- 50cm DC Link cable (to connect to CIOKS DC7)
- Mounting hardware (2 screws and a hex-key)
- Product sheet (drill guide)
- Flex and DC Link cable selection guide
- Sticker (sheet with 2pcs.)