DC8 is a professional medium sized multi-output power supply for effect pedals. It has 8 regulated and well-filtered DC outlets configured in 6 isolated sections. With a total of 1.000mA it’s a perfect solution for small or medium size rigs with pedals only using a DC power source. Its two powerful sections with 300mA each will power pedals like tc Nova or Helicon, Eventides, Strymons, BOSS twins, digital EHX pedals or other which draw a higher current than 100mA. The first 4 isolated outlets offering 4x100mA are ideal for 9 or 12V pedals needing less than 100mA. Combined with the included Stack Flex the DC8 will also power your 18V pedal.
- 8 outlets configured in 6 isolated sections
- high efficiency toroidal transformer
- 2 powerful DC sections with 300mA each
- short circuit protection of all outlets
- advanced LED monitoring of each section
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- a total of 11 Flex cables included
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
- Stack Flex for powering an 18V pedal included
- compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
- a mounting bracket and all pedalboard mounting hardware included
Outlet 1-2: 9V DC / 100mA each
Outlet 3-4: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA each
Outlet 5-6: 9 and 12V DC / 300mA
Outlet 7-8: 9 and 12V DC / 300mA
Size: 146x88x35mm (excl. rubber feet)
Warranty period: 5 years worldwide
DC8 CIOKS DC8 – Professional power supply for effect pedals with 8 outlets
Mounting CIOKS DC10 or another CIOKS PRO power supply under Pedaltrain classic or novo
This video shows how to mount any of our power supplies from the professional range under a Pedaltrain classic or novo pedalboard. The specific information about mounting the DC8 starts around 12:52 but you should see the whole video since the process is similar to the DC10.
Mounting CIOKS DC10 or another CIOKS PRO power supply under a Templeboard
This one shows how to mount CIOKS DC10 under a Templeboard. The procedure is exactly the same with our DC8 power supply.