AC10 is a member of CIOKS professional range of dedicated multi-output power supplies for effect pedals. Its two powerful AC sections with 800mA each offer voltages 9, 12 and 16V AC. If you have one or two pedals in your setup, which requires an AC power source, AC10 is the right choice. It powers all vacuum tube pedals from Electro-Harmonix, Kingsley, older Blackstar HT series, the Whammy or JamMan from
DigiTech, Tube Rotosphere, Tubeman, Tube Factor or Replex from Hughes & Kettner or EBS Valve Drive just to mention a few. If you only have one AC pedal, you can convert one of the AC sections into a powerful DC section offering 600mA with voltages 9, 12 and 15V DC. The first 4 isolated outlets offering 600mA are perfect for pedals using 9 or 12V DC at lower currents op to 200mA.
- 10 outlets configured in 6 isolated sections
- toroidal transformer with additional electromagnetic field shielding
- 2 powerful AC sections with 800mA each
- 9, 12 and 16V AC available
- one AC section convertible into a 600mA DC section
- 15V option for Radial Tonebone pedals
- short circuit protection of all outlets
- advanced LED monitoring of each section
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- total of 16 Flex cables in total included
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
- Stack Flex and Series adapter Flex for powering 18 or 24V pedals included
- Flex cable for Electro-Harmonix vacuum tube pedals included
- compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
- mounting bracket and all pedalboard mounting hardware included
Outlet 1-2: 9V DC / 100mA each
Outlet 3-4: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA each
Outlet 5-6: 9 and 12 or 15V DC / 600mA*
Outlet 7-8: 9 or 12V AC / 800mA*
Outlet 9-10: 9, 12 or 16V AC / 800mA
* only one of these two sections can be used
Size: 158x98x35mm (excl. rubber feet)
Warranty period: 5 years
AC10 CIOKS AC10 – Professional power supply for effect pedals with 10 outlets
Mounting CIOKS DC10 or another CIOKS PRO power supply under Pedaltrain classic or novo
This is a step-by-step guide on how to mount CIOKS DC10 power supply or any other from CIOKS professional range under a Pedaltrain classic or novo pedalboard. Since the AC10 is mechanically exactly the same as the DC10 the mounting procedure is also the same.
Mounting CIOKS DC10 or another CIOKS PRO power supply under a Templeboard
This one is a step-by-step guide on how to mount CIOKS DC10 power supply or any other from CIOKS professional range under a Temple Audio pedalboard. Again, the procedure is the same with our AC10 power supply which mechanically is exactly the same as the DC10.
CIOKS - DC10 Mounting Guide under Pedaltrain boards
This one also treats mounting of the DC10 power supply and shows how to attach it under either the new Pedaltrain classic or novo or the older types of Pedaltrain boards with two holes in the back using the additional needed accessory PTkit – Pedaltrain mounting kit or just a set of taller feet. If you have the AC10 and the older Pedaltrain board you might want to watch this one too.